Friday, September 28, 2012

Intros and Hoes

So yes, I felt compelled to make to back to back blogs in one day.


OKAY.
I'm pretty damn frustrated as fuck. I don't really like what is going on right now. I feel like I am praying for shit that won't happen. Some major wishful thinking. It's like that one episode of family guy where Stewie and Brian end up in a parallel universe where its full of misleading portraits.

As for now my hate only goes out to one person. Lets keep that shit confidential just in case I make this public.

I legit hate this person.
My life gets so bland sometimes I feel like I live to see this person fail.
I hate everything they do and about 99% percent of the things they stand for.
Even if they have good morality or good intentions, I only pretend to appreciate that shit.
In all reality I seriously don't give a fuck.
I have dreams where I kill this son of a bitch.

Hell, my hate goes out so far to this person that if the murder penalty was just slap on the wrist, I killed this fucker years ago. Then again, I'm sure many people would take advantage of this also and then millions would be dead, so of course I don't wish for that.

I'm not insane enough to actually go out and harm this bitch, but sometimes I wish I was. Plus, I could just claim myself into the looney bin and get away with all of that bullshit right? hah. Fucking judicial system nowadays.

Well anyway. Blogspot or blogger... whatever the fuck you are called now.
It is good to be back, and frankly you are probably what is going to keep me sane.

To any depressed or people with issues out there.
Even if you end up writing letters or blogging to yourself, this crap helps a lot.

& to the person that I hate oh so much. I know for certain you will never read this blog. So fuck you, you're making my life suck and you don't even know it. Due to the awkward karma I believe in, I don't hope you die. However, I hope karma works against you and takes that ignorance of yours and shoves it up your ass. Hopefully if all goes right, I won't need to see your bitch face anymore and I hope your streak of good luck comes to a vicious and abrupt end.

Peace out motherfucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment