Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Forreal Doe

FUCK.
Midterms week..again?!
I feel like that shit was a week ago.
I am just full of stress, like usual. But this time I need to do something about it.

It is for sure, I am tired of long distance.
I absolutely hate it, and people were right, this shit is impossible.

I'm tired of not being able to feel like a normal teenager with a normal relationship with a normal college life.
I'm tired of getting stressed out by someone Else's family, and I am tired of not being able to start my career or pursue a job.

They say it's easy, just break up, leave the person you are madly in love with and move on.
As easy as that may seem, it is stupid.

The funny thing is that my current relationship and the person I am with is AWESOME.
Everything I could ever want and more!

The only thing fucking me over is the distance...
Why would I want to toss a perfectly good significant other away?

And on the other hand, people say.. why don't you just go on and do your own shit?
Hell, as much as I want to, being in such a unstable relationship (once again, distance wise) ruins that.

It's mentally hassling to pursue my own shit when that means I will never have time for my relationship.

So this weekend, I am laying it all on the table.
Do or die time.

Shit is getting real, even more real. And if a change is NOT bound to happen...SOON.

I'm going to HAVE to end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment